Starkey Halo 2 hearing aids are 'Made for iPhone'
The Starkey Halo 2 hearing aids are made for iPhone, meaning that audio can be streamed directly to your hearing aids from your iPhone, iPad®, iPod touch® and Apple Watch®. They act as very smart earphones in addition to sophisticated hearing aids – we call them 'hearables' and they are designed to help you stay connected with the people and things you love most.
- Discreet Receiver-in-Canal (RIC) style hearing aids
- Advanced features allow you to hear comfortably and clearly in challenging situations
- Direct connection to iPhone, iPad®, iPod touch® and Apple Watch® without the need for any intermediary wireless accessories
- The TruLink Hearing Control App gives you personalised control of the hearing aids to suit your preferences in different listening situations – you can change volume, select memories and more
- Available in 4 technology levels – i2400, i2000, i1600 and i1200
- Available in 2 styles, the small Halo 2 RIC 312 is cosmetically appealing and the standard Halo 2 RIC 13 with a size 13 battery and better battery life
Melbourne Audiology Centre audiologists are experts in solving hearing and communication problems using the latest hearing aid technologies. We can help improve your hearing.
Arrange a 1hr comprehensive hearing aid assessment and discussion appointment that includes a hearing test and recommendations of the best hearing aids to suit your hearing and communication needs.
If you already know that the Made for iPhone Starkey Halo 2 RIC 312 is the best solution for you, take advantage of our special online prices.